Colored Denim

Colored denims are all the range this summer.  It makes perfect sense that jeans would adapt to the many use of colors in fashion right now.  J Brand are the ones I know but I'm sure there are other brands.  I haven't tried one of these handsome pairs to see whether or not I'll be able to cover myself with one on a hot summer day.  I guess it all depends if they're light or not.  Do you own one and if you do, are you happy with how they feel?
Image credit: The Sartorialist and Garance Dore.
You have read this article colored denim / colorful jeans / garance dore / J Brand jeans / the sartorialist with the title Colored Denim. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/06/colored-denim.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Colored Denim"

Post a Comment