Kitchen of the week, think copper, wood and charm

I don't have much information about this kitchen as of who designed it, what magazine was featured in or which photographer shot it but I know I found it at Head over Heels and previously at The life of Polarn Per.  Thanks to them I found this beauty and I'm able to use it today as the kitchen of the week.  What don't I love about it?! would be the question to ask.  I love the simplicity of its layout and the mood of the color scheme and of course that amount of copper. Enjoy!
You have read this article copper kitchen accessories / kitchen / Moody Kitchen with the title Kitchen of the week, think copper, wood and charm. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/06/kitchen-of-week-think-copper-wood-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Kitchen of the week, think copper, wood and charm"

Post a Comment