Panera's incredible lobster sandwich for $17 box

Ever since my hubby brought home one of these Lobster sandwiches from Panera I'm obsessed with it.  I don't really care about the bread much since I eat half of it open but what I love about it is the amount of pure lobster meat it has.  If you live close to a Panera, you have to try it!  Make sure to bring a companion along with you because this sandwich is so big you won't be able to eat it by yourself.  It's incredible!
You have read this article Panera Lobster Sandwich with the title Panera's incredible lobster sandwich for $17 box. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/06/panera-incredible-lobster-sandwich-for.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Panera's incredible lobster sandwich for $17 box"

Post a Comment