“I am Love”, the movie & let's talk about Fashion

If I'm asked what my favorite movie is when it comes to fashion, I would definitely have to say "I am Love".  For someone who puts comfort in the forefront, wearing clothes with simple lines and not too many puffy or stuffy pleating- for me and nothing too tight, thank you very much, is a must.  Tilda Swinton who also was one of the producers of the film, was dressed in the most immaculate and elegant, yet comfortable way possible.  Of course you could not expect anything less from a movie where women's costumes were designed by a collaboration between costume designer Antonella Cannarozzi, who was nominated for an Oscar for her work in this movie, and Raf Simons for Jil Sander.  I've absolutely loved each and every outfit all the ladies wore in this film.  Below is how I would re-create the look. 
3.1 Phillip Lim tie front blouseMichael Kors wool skinny pantsPedro Ibiza satin ballerina,   Dolce & Gabbana crochet bagSunglassesCrystal heart drop earringsMac Jacobs Anna Maria topsoft pleated skirtLanvin strap pumps,   Fendi peekaboo bag Miu miu leather pee toesCharles Anastase dressRomanski braceletsClutch.
You have read this article Antonella Cannarozzi / fendi / I am love the movie / Jill Sander / Raf Simons for Jil Sander / Tilda Swinton with the title “I am Love”, the movie & let's talk about Fashion. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/06/i-am-love-movie-let-talk-about-fashion.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "“I am Love”, the movie & let's talk about Fashion"