The essence of Lavender

 
I keep a lavender stem in my journal that my mother in law gave me last year.  It has dried by now, but the smell is still strong and every time I smell it reminds me of that beautiful field of lavender where she picked it from.  Amazing how a specific smell can make you re-live a whole experience again.  Lavender has a very special presence, one of understated and classic elegance and a smell that usually brings a lot of happy memories.  Don't you agree?
Images via Duet Weddings, Lavender Green,
You have read this article event decor / lavender / wedding decor ideas / wedding inspirations with the title The essence of Lavender. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/06/the-essence-of-lavender.html. Thanks!

No comment for "The essence of Lavender"

Post a Comment