Beam Ceilings, exposed

Homes with exposed beam ceilings can evoke such a warmth and welcomed feeling.  Mostly used in country or beach homes they can also be found in city homes when painted. Either painted or left in natural wood color, its architectural statement even though pretty impressive, is down to earth and relaxed.
So many different elements combined in this room above, gorgeous wooden bookcases, white beam ceiling, black and white floor, metal furniture and brass... Love it! 
I absolutely love those sliding doors, the coffee table is so interesting and unique yet simple.  The color combination is right up my alley.  One thing I would add? A very cozy sisal rug. via
Jacques Grange's summer home in Portugal.  What can I say...that this is what I meant when I said this? exactly! 
A very serene and relaxed room with everything rustic but the curtains and the soft fabrics make everything look very inviting.
This nautical theme room is great for a boy's room in a beach summer home.
Another view of the spectacular Portugal summer home of Jacques Grange.  I love you Jacques!
As seen above painted beam ceilings can also be used in a more urban style.
I can't even imagine how could I ever work in an office this gorgeous.  This was designed by David Hicks for Alannah Hill's head office in Australia via Ivy & Piper.
You have read this article beam ceiling / exposed beam ceilings / Jacques Grange portugal house / nautical theme decor / sliding doors with the title Beam Ceilings, exposed. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/05/beam-ceilings-exposed.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Beam Ceilings, exposed"

Post a Comment