Stunning outdoor spaces

Giorgio Armani vacation home  
The sun is finally peeking out after three consecutive days of rain.  Well, let's say it's been very March lately so I'm looking forward to enjoying the outside and, as I said before, nothing else inspires me more than Nature.  These outdoor living areas are my own way of calling for real Spring weather.  Enjoy
Liz Ham photography
Two images above are part of Venturini Fendi's house via
 
Tomas O'brien
I have this image by Melanie Acevedo on my inspirational board for the longest time and still makes me smile every time I look at it.  I hope one day I get to see my son walking with his grandma just like that.  What a vision!!!
Don't you love the juxtaposing of the roughness of the wooden columns and the softness of chevron curtains?  via.
You have read this article fendi / Liz Ham / Melanie Acevedo / outdoor decor inpiration / outdoor decorating ideas / outdoor living with the title Stunning outdoor spaces. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/05/stunning-outdoor-spaces.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Stunning outdoor spaces"

  1. The information you have posted is very useful. The sites you have referred was good. Thanks for sharing. Let make your blogs more plentiful on instagram, please go to site piknu to do it.

    ReplyDelete