Bring Spring inside or, wear it instead.

When I saw this room, designed by Tino Zervudachi in the May issue of Architectural Digest I fell in love with the color scheme on the beautiful Chinoiserie wallpaper; and the first thought that came to my mind was the beautiful days of Spring and how everything around us get prettier with the blooming of flowers. This dress I found at Zara's website reminded me of this room and made me search for some more flowery accessories. Because it's a simple way to bring flowers into your life.

You have read this article flowery accessories / get the look / Tino Zervudachi with the title Bring Spring inside or, wear it instead.. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/05/bring-spring-inside-or-wear-it-instead.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Bring Spring inside or, wear it instead."

Post a Comment