Gift Guide for the Mamis

" The natural protectiveness, the skilled care,
the delicate motherly gesture- the privilege of woman
"
Colette, The Vagabond

Gifts For the young moms




A really cute bicycle trailer, a touring city bike, large safari bangle, I've been using this organic cream KORRES from Greece, it's based in Quercitin and Oak tree and I absolutely recommend it, this L'Occitane sunscreen with SPF 30 doesn't smell like a real sunblock but the texture is really good and last but not least there is this romper by Maria Cornejo that is pretty fabulous and it's 50% off.
For the Classic Moms





I still remember when I was a little girl and my mom used to keep a big bottle of Fango under the bathroom sink, I used to love the smell; Sam Edelman shoes on a demi-wedge are comfortable and elegant; pineapple coin purse; TSE cashmere scarf with pockets; I smelled this Cartier perfume a couple of weeks ago and it's divine, Mark Davis cuff.
Have a happy "Mother's day" weekend!
top image via.
You have read this article GIFT GUIDE with the title Gift Guide for the Mamis. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/05/gift-guide-for-mamis.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Gift Guide for the Mamis"

Post a Comment