Take me to Macakizi in Bodrum, Turkey


Did I die and wake up in heaven? Have you seen anything more beautiful than this place? No, this blog is not been paid by The Turkish Tourism Office but, if there is anyone in Turkey, especially in the Bodrum area, with room for a family of three who needs decorating or event designing services for residential or commercial; I'm in. I mean, can you blame me? Macakizi Hotel in Bodrum is one of the most stunning places I've seen, so far. And people like Chelsea Clinton and Caroline Kennedy seem to agree with me. It's unpretentious but classic and its Mediterranean decor and setting make me want to give up everything, including my bathroom renovations, and jump on a plane and just breathe; all the beauty in. The food, so incredibly fresh doesn't hurt either.



Imagine getting out of this little piece of heaven every morning.


You have read this article International boutique hotels / Macakizi Bodrum / Turkey with the title Take me to Macakizi in Bodrum, Turkey. You can bookmark this page URL http://ourpicturewindow.blogspot.com/2011/05/take-me-to-macakizi-in-bodrum-turkey.html. Thanks!

1 comment for "Take me to Macakizi in Bodrum, Turkey"

  1. This is an informative post review. I am so pleased to get this post article and nice information. I was looking forward to get such a post which is very helpful to us. A big thank for posting this article in this website. Keep it up.
    agario|agar io|agar.io|agar|agario game|agario skins|agario extended|agario mods|agario|agar io|agar.io

    ReplyDelete